Saturday 18 April 2009

Just The Beginning,

I have finally began a blog of my own, mainly because some of my friends have a blog, mainly because I need a new place to talk about the things happening in my life. Though I was asking my self the question, why do I even need a place to blog in the first place? But it seemed like a great thing to do, so I made one.
It seems promising, I will admit. I know the sort of things I want to post about, though it is actually whether I will ever remember to post about them in the first place. A friend of mine, Chanelle, I learnt she had a blog and she posted mostly about her road to publishing a novel. I hope she does well with that actually. So, as I'm on the same road as her, I thought I could post about publishing my own novel too, but I'm not at the same stage as her. For christ sake, I'm still writing. Six months in and I only managed to get onto chapter six last night, though I think it's because I've spent so much time planning it out, I had a major breakdown in communication with my characters and the plotline just sounded too familiar to something else I had read, so I spent many weeks creating a whole new plotline that I now have grown, to love.
Though I think I will stop now, to say this is the introductory post, I don't think it should be too long. So yes, stopping now. I think I'll be coming quite attatched to this site. I hope so anyway.